Availability: Marriott Bexleyheath
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Bexleyheath with 2 restaurants
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Red House, Danson House, and Birchwood Park Golf Centre. Local attractions also include Orchard Theatre and Dartford Borough Museum.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Marriott Bexleyheath features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, refrigerators, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Bexleyheath Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott Bexleyheath provides a health club, a spa tub, and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, a meeting/conference room, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 142
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access ( $15.00 GBP / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $15.00 GBP / per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Marriott Bexleyheath has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Marriott Bexleyheath Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 4 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.