Availability: Relais il Fienile
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Tuscan-style farm stay in Bibbiena with a restaurant
Situated in a national park, this eco-friendly farm stay is in the same area as Golf Club Casentino, Sanctuary of La Verna, and Monastery of Camaldoli. Area attractions also include Foreste Casentinesi-Monte Falterona-Campigna National Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Relais il Fienile features complimentary bicycles. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to refrigerators and desks, guestrooms feature complimentary bottled water along with hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Relais il Fienile Amenities
The farm stay offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Tuscan-style farm stay also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - Overlooking the pool and garden, this family restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
Relais il Fienile Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Legambiente Turismo thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.