Availability: Gajner Palace
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 2 infants)
Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Gajner historic hotel with a restaurant
This historic hotel is situated in the suburbs.
In addition to a restaurant, Gajner Palace features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to premium satellite television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Gajner Palace Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a health club, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service
- Year Built 1995
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Mirage Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Gajner Palace Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1250 (from 8 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2500 (from 8 to 12 years old)
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Heritage Hotels of India.