Availability: Grand Casino Biloxi
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe King - Dog Friendly Room
Biloxi eco-friendly hotel with a full-service spa
Situated in the city center, this spa hotel is close to Maritime and Seafood Industry Museum, Margaritaville Casino, and Mardi Gras Museum. Local attractions also include Biloxi Lighthouse and Boomtown Casino Biloxi.
At Grand Casino Biloxi, recreational amenities include a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel also features a full-service spa and a casino.
Plasma televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 18 March 2014 to 29 March 2014 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
Grand Casino Biloxi Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Grand Casino Biloxi features a spa tub and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a casino, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking
- Total number of rooms - 494
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Currency exchange
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free valet parking
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Plasma TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Lbs Steaks and Seafood - This restaurant specializes in seafood.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include Swedish massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Grand Casino Biloxi Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.08 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 50
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.