Availability: IP Casino Resort Spa
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Non-Refundable
Casino hotel on Biloxi’s Back Bay
Overlooking the waters of Mississippi's Back Bay, this casino hotel is 1 mile from the beach, 16 miles from the Gulfport Biloxi airport, and 54 miles from Mobile.
The 32-story IP Casino Resort Spa features a 70,000-square-foot casino, a fitness center, multiple restaurants, an indoor shopping promenade, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
City, bay views
The 1,088 contemporary guestrooms at IP Casino Resort Spa offer Biloxi city or bay views and include coffeemakers, cable TV, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 15 October to 14 March:
- Swimming pool
IP Casino Resort Spa Amenities
Located within 3 miles of Beach Boulevard and Casino Row, this Biloxi hotel features a 70,000-square-foot casino and a seasonal outdoor pool. Elliptical machines, stair machines, and treadmills are available at the fitness center (surcharge).
The hotel also offers 50,000 square feet of meeting space, where high-speed Internet access is provided. Jewelry, clothing, and sundries are sold in the indoor shopping promenade. Dining and drinking venues, some open 24 hours a day, are located throughout the hotel.
- Poolside bar
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 1088
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 32
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Arcade/game room
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4645
- Year Built 1997
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Beauty services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Parking garage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Number of restaurants - 8
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 50,000
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Self parking, Valet parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cordless phone
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Plasma TV
- Water view
- City view
Highlights Sports Bar and Grill - Located on the second floor of casino, this restaurant is open 24 hours a day. Sports-themed dining includes the All Star Burger, Bases Loaded Salad, and Out of the Park entrees. There are 65 plasma HDTVs.
tien - Asian fusion dining is prepared tableside, including Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and Thai cuisines such as teppanyaki, shabu shabu, dim sum, and sushi. Enjoy views of Biloxi's Back Bay.
Hide Tide Café - Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a casual setting, this restaurant has an extensive menu including burgers. It is open late.
Back Bay Buffet - This restaurant features international food stations.
thirty-two - This fine-dining venue has a wine cellar.
Infusion - This spot serves coffees and pastries.
Bars include the lounge called Chill, Torch, and Insomnia on the main casino floor.
Casino Gaming - enjoy an unforgettable gaming experience in the hotel's casino. With more than 1,700 slots, 60 table games and a 13 table non-smoking poker room, you’re sure to find the game you’re looking for.
B Connected - It's good to be connected, and this hotel is one of many Boyd Gaming casinos throughout the United States. B Connected is your bigger and better players club program.
Entertainment - Come see why the IP is a live entertainment destination without rival on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Our entertainment lineup ranges from world-renowned performers at Studio A, to a regular line-up of first-class local entertainment at Chill.
A seasonal outdoor pool offers family-friendly recreation. IP Casino Resort Spa's full-service Senses Spa and Salon features a fitness faciity with elliptical trainers, stair machines, and treadmills. Guests enjoy yoga and aerobics with bay views, as well as a co-ed lounge and steam room.
Golfing is a big pastime in Biloxi, home of the Nike Classic, and a number of excellent courses are within 10 miles. Maps of course locations are available in the lobby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
Senses Spa and Salon features a co-ed steam room, a hair salon, and 19 treatment rooms. The spa offers massages, facial and body treatments, and beauty services, including manicures and pedicures.
- Number of treatment rooms 19
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
IP Casino Resort Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 8 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.