Availability: Resorts World Bimini
Luxury Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Luxury Studio Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Luxury Suite, 1 Bedroom, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Upscale hotel on the beach, with 2 outdoor swimming pools
This Alice Town hotel is located near the bay and set on its own private white sand beach, a short distance from Bimini Undersea Dive Center, Bimini Bay Marina, and Stones of Atlantis Dive Site. Local attractions also include Rainbow Reef and Bimini Water Sports.
At Resorts World Bimini, you can relax at one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, play on the private white sand beach, or spend the day at a marina.
Guestrooms have kitchens, sofa beds, and refrigerators; rooms also include microwaves and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Resorts World Bimini Amenities
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Enjoy the cabanas (surcharge) and umbrellas for a relaxing day at the beach. Bring your whole family to Resorts World Bimini for summer fun including 2 outdoor swimming pools, a children's club, and snorkeling.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Tennis on site
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 374
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swim-up bar
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Second bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Sabor Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant specializes in local cuisine.
Amiccis Pizzeria - This café specializes in Italian cuisine and serves light fare only.
Aqua Grille - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves light fare only.
Healing Hole - This beachfront sports bar serves light fare only.
A private beach and a marina are featured at the hotel. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Playground on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
Resorts World Bimini Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Resort fee: USD 10 per person, per night