Book your room at Resorts World Bimini
Please enter your travel dates.
Luxury Suite, 1 Bedroom, Garden View
- 1 king
Luxury Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Garden View
- 3 beds
Luxury Studio Suite, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Upscale hotel on the beach, with 2 outdoor swimming pools
This Alice Town hotel is located near the bay and set on its own private white sand beach, a short distance from Bimini Undersea Dive Center, Bimini Bay Marina, and Stones of Atlantis Dive Site. Local attractions also include Rainbow Reef and Bimini Water Sports.
At Resorts World Bimini, you can relax at one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, play on the private white sand beach, or spend the day at a marina.
Guestrooms have kitchens, sofa beds, and refrigerators; rooms also include microwaves and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Resorts World Bimini
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the white sand beach. Enjoy the cabanas (surcharge) and umbrellas for a relaxing day at the beach. Bring your whole family to Resorts World Bimini for summer fun including 2 outdoor swimming pools, a children's club, and snorkeling.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Tennis on site
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery store
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 374
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swim-up bar
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In the room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Second bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Sabor Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant specializes in local cuisine.
Amiccis Pizzeria - This café specializes in Italian cuisine and serves light fare only.
Aqua Grille - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves light fare only.
Healing Hole - This beachfront sports bar serves light fare only.
A private beach and a marina are featured at the hotel. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Dock on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Playground on site
- Running track/path on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
The Fine Print for Resorts World Bimini
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Resort fee: USD 10 per person, per night