Book your room at Copthorne Hotel Birmingham
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Club Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Club Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel by International Convention Centre
Near art gallery
This modern hotel is adjacent to the International Convention Centre and 150 metres from Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery.
Restaurant and bar
International dishes are served daily at Goldie's Brasserie, drinks and snacks are available at the bar, and breakfast is served each morning.
Copthorne Hotel Birmingham's guestrooms feature modern decor; all are equipped with satellite television and tea and coffee making facilities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Copthorne Hotel Birmingham's guests can enjoy drinks and snacks in the plushly furnished bar. Business guests have access to meeting rooms and business services, and there are complimentary daily newspapers available in the lobby.
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 212
- Conference space
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 GBP per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 GBP per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
Where to Eat
Bugis Street Brasserie - Named after the famed area in Singapore, this authentic brasserie features traditional Singaporean, Malay and Chinese cuisine.
Nearby Things to Do
There are fitness facilities on site. Guests can find facilities for squash, tennis and ten pin bowling within half a mile of the hotel, while the nearest golf course is three miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 5 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Please note: The cost of an extra bed does not include breakfast. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Resort fee
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30.00
- Deposit: GBP 30.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.