Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Club Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Modern hotel by International Convention Centre
Near art gallery
This modern hotel is adjacent to the International Convention Centre and 150 metres from Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery.
Restaurant and bar
International dishes are served daily at Goldie's Brasserie, drinks and snacks are available at the bar, and breakfast is served each morning.
Copthorne Hotel Birmingham's guestrooms feature modern decor; all are equipped with satellite television and tea and coffee making facilities.
Copthorne Hotel Birmingham's guests can enjoy drinks and snacks in the plushly furnished bar. Business guests have access to meeting rooms and business services, and there are complimentary daily newspapers available in the lobby.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 212
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Secretarial services
- Fitness facilities
- Television in lobby
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- City view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
Bugis Street Brasserie - Named after the famed area in Singapore, this authentic brasserie features traditional Singaporean, Malay and Chinese cuisine.
There are fitness facilities on site. Guests can find facilities for squash, tennis and ten pin bowling within half a mile of the hotel, while the nearest golf course is three miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 8 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 8 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 8 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30.00
- Deposit: GBP 30.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.