Book your room at Hyatt Regency Birmingham-The Wynfrey Hotel
Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Regency Club, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Regency Club, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Suburban Birmingham hotel in Hoover with 2 restaurants
Located in Hoover, this hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Riverchase Galleria and within 6 mi (10 km) of Pelham Civic Complex and Regions Park. Verizon Wireless Music Center and Altadena Valley Golf and Country Club are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a nightclub. An airport shuttle is free. Additionally, 2 bars/lounges, a health club, and WiFi in public areas are onsite.
All 329 rooms feature comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, while conveniences include sitting areas and coffee makers. Other amenities available to guests include WiFi, wired Internet, and satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hyatt Regency Birmingham-The Wynfrey Hotel provides a health club and a seasonal outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests during limited hours. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2013.
Hyatt Regency Birmingham-The Wynfrey Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 15
- Total number of rooms - 329
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (9.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Down comforter
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hyatt Regency Birmingham-The Wynfrey Hotel has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Hyatt Regency Birmingham-The Wynfrey Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 11.33, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room, per stay (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.