Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds - Season of Savings
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Season of Savings
- One King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, View
- One King Bed
Club Twin Room, 2 Single Beds - Season of Savings
Adjacent to the International Convention Centre
Airport: 10 minutes
This hotel is adjacent to International Convention Centre, 5 minutes from National Indoor Arena, and 10 minutes by train from both Birmingham International Airport and National Exhibition Centre.
Restaurant and bar
Hyatt Regency Birmingham offers the glass-roofed Aria Restaurant, serving European-influenced dishes, and the stylish Bar Pravda. This well-appointed hotel features a health club and a day spa.
Hyatt Regency Birmingham guestrooms feature balconies offering panoramic views of the city. Rooms also include plasma TVs with satellite channels and pay movies, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
The well-appointed Hyatt Regency Birmingham offers Aria Restaurant, located under a glass-roofed atrium and serving a European dinner menu and Sunday lunch buffet with hot and cold items. Guests enjoy cocktails at stylish Bar Pravda.
This modern hotel features a health club with an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna, as well as cardio machines and free weight equipment. Amala Spa offers day spa services such as massage, treatment rooms, and beauty services.
Event facilities include conference rooms, a ballroom, banquet facilities, and meeting rooms for small groups. For work-oriented guests, the hotel has a business center, wireless Internet access (surcharge), secretarial services, and audio-visual equipment. Wedding services, translation services, and currency exchange are available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 319
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 24
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room service
- Secretarial services
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Wake-up calls
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Direct-dial phone
- Trouser press
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
Aria Restaurant - European dinner dishes. Sunday lunch buffet items include pâtés, terrines, cold cuts, antipasti, and homemade soups.
Bar Pravda - Drinks, and hot and cold snacks.
Room service - Available for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks throughout the day.
Hyatt Regency Birmingham serves breakfast (surcharge).
Full breakfast: GBP 17.75 per meal (approximate amount)
Continental breakfast: GBP 15.25 per meal (approximate amount).
Refurbished in September 2011, the Amala Spa and Club includes an indoor pool, plunge pool, sauna, and steam room, as well as cardio and weight-lifting equipment. Cardio machines feature personal televisions and iPod connections.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boating nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Swimming on site
Amala Spa offers massages and beauty services, as well as a hammam, hydrotherapy, and mud wraps. The spa has 6 treatment rooms, including a couples treatment room.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 13.50 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.