Availability: Jurys Inn Birmingham
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Business-friendly Birmingham City Centre hotel near ICC
City Centre Location
Jurys Inn Birmingham is located on Broad Street, close to Brindleyplace, ICC and NIA. Birmingham New Street Station and the Bullring Shopping is only 15 mins walk. Parking is available on site (surcharge).
In addition to a restaurant, Jurys Inn Birmingham features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a business center and complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel.
The stylish rooms feature crisp white linens, a flat screen TV with freeview, and a spacious bathroom. There is a work area and free WiFi and wired Internet access. Free tea & coffee making facilities are provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Jurys Inn Birmingham Amenities
Our hotel has had a complete makeover! Experience our brand new stylish bedrooms, newly designed meeting rooms, all day Costa coffee bar, sumptuous new look bar and Grill on Broad Street restaurant.
Jurys Inn Birmingham hotel is in the heart of this exciting and regenerated city, on Broad Street, and perfectly situated for the world-class convention centres that England’s Second City is famous for, including the National Exhibition Centre (NEC), the International Convention Centre (ICC) and the National Indoor Arena (NIA).It’s also an ideal base for leisure travelers looking for Birmingham city hotels to sample the UK’s second largest retail centre and entertain themselves. As well as being the home of the balti (the Balti Triangle in Sparkbrook alone has over 50 restaurants to choose from) Birmingham’s got so much more to taste and experience. Parking is available on site at a surcharge.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference center
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 445
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Number of floors - 18
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
Jurys Inns Birmingham aims to make your stay exceptional. It starts as soon as you step inside the hotel and experience the facilities, from the welcoming bar atmosphere to the relaxed quality of the Grill on Broad Street Restaurant
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Jurys Inn Birmingham Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.