Book your room at Marriott Birmingham
4-star hotel in Birmingham (The Westside) near Birmingham Botanical Gardens
This hotel is located in Birmingham (The Westside), close to Five Ways Clock, Birmingham Botanical Gardens, and International Convention Centre. Also nearby are Bullring Shopping Centre and University of Birmingham.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Marriott Birmingham features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott Birmingham provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 15 GBP per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 15 GBP per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Digital TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Marriott Birmingham has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Marriott Birmingham
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12 per day