Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Wolverhampton hotel with 2 restaurants
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Wolverhampton Grand Theatre, Wolverhampton Art Gallery, and Mander Shopping Centre. Also nearby are University of Wolverhampton and Wolverhampton Civic Hall.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Novotel Wolverhampton features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to LCD televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include sofa beds. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 2052 square feet (191 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Novotel Wolverhampton is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 132
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Currency exchange
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 191
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Half board rates available
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2052
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Year Built 1991
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- City view
- Garden view
Novotel Wolverhampton has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 3 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per night