Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Guest Room
- One King Bed
Business Class Room
- One King Bed
One Bedroom Suite
- One King Bed
Standard Room Single Use
- One King Bed
Hotel located in 39 storey iconic glass tower in City Centre
City Centre Location
This stylish 4 star hotel is located within a 39-storey iconic glass tower only 5 min walk from New Street Station, the Bullring, the Mailbox, the Hippodrome, Acradian and Hurst Street. ICC is only 10 min walk.
The hotel offers a trendy lounge bar on the ground floor. The first floor hosts the award winning Italian Filini Restaurant, it serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Located on the 18th floor is the gym and spa.
All of the spacious guest rooms have free WiFi, floor-to-ceiling windows. As a standard all rooms are equipped with air con, mini bar, safe, flat screen tv, desk, ironing equipment and tea & coffee maker.
The Radisson Blu Birmingham hotel offers a stylish lounge bar on the ground floor. The first floor hosts the award winning Italian Filini Restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Located on the 18th floor is the gym and spa with sauna and treatment rooms.
- Spa services on site
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 211
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 15
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking nearby
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- City view
Filini - This hotel restaurant features an aromatic fusion of flavours that is the trademark of Italian cuisine. Filini, which refers to matchstick-thin pasta, is a key aspect of an innovative culinary philosophy. The concept was designed by Roy Ackerman and is based on the premise that meals should be simple and authentic. The restaurant's menu and selections present appetizing choices for every palette, from the Super Buffet Breakfast to à la carte dinners. Located on the first floor of the Radisson Blu Hotel, Filini offers an unforgettable dining experience that rivals some of the best Italian restaurants in Birmingham.
Lobby Bar - Each morning, the chic Lobby Bar at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Birmingham offers guests a range of freshly prepared coffees and the Grab & Run Breakfast. With its contemporary ambience, the bar is also well suited for a working lunch or an evening nightcap.
The hotel also offer 24-hour rooms service.
24-hour room service is available.
Gym - Guests at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Birmingham enjoy complimentary access to the Fitness Centre, located on the 18th floor. It features an exclusive gym and fitness area furnished with state-of-the-art exercise equipment and a sauna.
You Spa - Enjoy relaxing treatments and tranquil facilities at this ultimate urban retreat. Guests can visit You Spa and choose from a variety of deluxe treatments from full-body massages to manicures, all performed by superior beauty professionals.
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Deposit: GBP 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.