Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room - Winter Promo
- One Double Bed
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds - Winter Promo
- Two Twin Beds
Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Solihull eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to St. Alphege's Church, Touchwood Shopping Center, and Malvern Park. Also nearby are Tudor Grange Park and Brueton Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Ramada Birmingham Solihull features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
In addition to LCD televisions with digital channels, guestrooms include sofa beds. Bathrooms come with bathtubs or showers and makeup/shaving mirrors.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of secretarial services and audiovisual equipment.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 15 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Ramada Birmingham Solihull is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 145
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wedding services
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathtub or shower
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Digital TV service
- In-room computer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Sofa bed size
- LCD TV
- Garden view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The George Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
The Club Bar - This bar specializes in international cuisine and serves light fare and appetizers.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 9 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 8 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.