Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly hotel in Birmingham (The Westside) near Chinese Quarter
Located in the heart of Birmingham, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Alexandra Theatre, Chinese Quarter, and The Mailbox. Also nearby are National Sea Life Centre and Arcadian Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Ramada Encore Birmingham City Centre features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 387 square feet (36 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Ramada Encore Birmingham City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 36
- One meeting/conference room
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 387
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 131
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2009
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower only
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- City view
- Ergonomic chair
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The HUB - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12.50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.