Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
4-star resort in Hoover with a golf course
Situated in Hoover, this spa resort is in the same area as Regions Park and Riverchase Galleria. Regional attractions also include Arlington Antebellum Home and Gardens and Vulcan Statue.
At Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa, recreational amenities include a golf course and outdoor tennis courts. The resort also features a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms open to balconies with golf course, garden or pool views and feature beds with pillowtop mattresses and televisions with premium cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a golf course, Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa features outdoor tennis courts and an indoor pool. The resort offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 20993 square feet (1951 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly resort also offers an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Year Built 2005
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20993
- Grocery/convenience store
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Room service (limited hours)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Hair salon
- Tennis on site
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1951
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Beauty services
- Concierge desk
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Steam room
- 24-hour front desk
- Wedding services
- Technology support staff
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Business services
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Swimming pool - children's
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Translation services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Golf course on site
- Total number of rooms - 257
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Ergonomic chair
- Cordless phone
- Soundproofed rooms
- Garden view
- Pool view
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Window opens
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Electronic check-out
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Multi-line phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- CD player
- Clock radio
- Designer toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Golf course view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Voice mail
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Brocks - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Clubhouse Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
JTs - This lobby lounge specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including outdoor tennis courts. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Running track/path on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Body treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Spa boutique
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 16 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa is listed in the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.