Availability: Sheraton Birmingham
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Birmingham hotel near City Hall, museum of art
At Convention Complex
Connected to Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex, this hotel is within a block of City Hall and The Birmingham Museum of Art.
Guests can work out in the Sheraton's health club, wind down with a cocktail in the sports bar, and stay connected with complimentary wireless Internet access in the hotel lobby.
Desks, voice mail
Sheraton Birmingham's guestrooms feature desks, phones with voice mail, and Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds with down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Birmingham Amenities
Located in downtown Birmingham, this 17-story high-rise hotel is connected to the Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex via a pedestrian walkway. A complimentary shuttle serves Birmingham airport, six miles away (hours and availability are limited), while garage parking is available at the hotel (surcharge).
Sheraton Birmingham offers a workout facility, and a business center. Link at Sheraton offers Internet access and a coffee bar that features Starbucks Coffee®.
The expansive conference facilities offer 25,000 square feet of flexible meeting and function space, with a 24-hour business center, audio-visual equipment, and event catering available from hotel staff. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 17
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 757
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.95 USD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Breakfast is available from 6 AM to 10:30 AM daily, with a hot and cold buffet served in the hotel's breakfast area.
Atrium Cafe - Situated in a garden setting under the soaring 17-story Atrium, the cafe offers casual fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Casey's Sports Bar and Grill - Two floors of food, beverages, and entertainment. Featuring 18 TV screens, 2 large screens, video games, pool tables and sports memorabilia.
Moretti's Lounge - A relaxed setting off the main lobby where guests can go for quiet conversation and drinks.
Sheraton Link - Internet coffee bar featuring Starbucks coffee.
Room service is also available.
Sheraton Birmingham Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.