Book your room at Sheraton Birmingham
Traditional RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Birmingham hotel near City Hall, museum of art
At Convention Complex
Connected to Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex, this hotel is within a block of City Hall and The Birmingham Museum of Art.
Guests can work out in the Sheraton's health club, wind down with a cocktail in the sports bar, and stay connected with complimentary wireless Internet access in the hotel lobby.
Desks, voice mail
Sheraton Birmingham's guestrooms feature desks, phones with voice mail, and Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds with down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located in downtown Birmingham, this 17-story high-rise hotel is connected to the Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex via a pedestrian walkway. A complimentary shuttle serves Birmingham airport, six miles away (hours and availability are limited), while garage parking is available at the hotel (surcharge).
Sheraton Birmingham offers a workout facility, and a business center. Link at Sheraton offers Internet access and a coffee bar that features Starbucks Coffee®.
The expansive conference facilities offer 25,000 square feet of flexible meeting and function space, with a 24-hour business center, audio-visual equipment, and event catering available from hotel staff. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided.
- Free WiFi
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 17
- Total number of rooms - 757
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (9.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Room service (limited hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Cable TV service
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available from 6 AM to 10:30 AM daily, with a hot and cold buffet served in the hotel's breakfast area.
Atrium Cafe - Situated in a garden setting under the soaring 17-story Atrium, the cafe offers casual fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Casey's Sports Bar and Grill - Two floors of food, beverages, and entertainment. Featuring 18 TV screens, 2 large screens, video games, pool tables and sports memorabilia.
Moretti's Lounge - A relaxed setting off the main lobby where guests can go for quiet conversation and drinks.
Sheraton Link - Internet coffee bar featuring Starbucks coffee.
Room service is also available.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.