Availability: Le Moulin de Barette
Please enter your travel dates.
Blavozy hotel with a restaurant
Situated on a river, this hotel is in the same area as Rocher Corneille, Le Puy Cathedral, and Church of St-Michel. Area attractions also include Musee Crozatier.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Moulin de Barette features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary newspapers, and blackout drapes/curtains; bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 15 January and 15 February.
Le Moulin de Barette Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 4 meeting rooms are available. This Blavozy hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Le Moulin de Barette is a smoke-free property.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 1
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (meters) - 150
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Bathtub or shower
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Individually furnished
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Moulin de Barette - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Le Moulin de Barette Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.77 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 3 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 7 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.