Please enter your travel dates.
Bloemendaal romantic hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Bloemendaal, this romantic hotel is close to Corrie Ten Boomhuis, Stadhuis, and Grote Markt. Also nearby are De Hallen Museum and Archeological Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Bloemendaal features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Plasma televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 20 square feet (2 square meters) include banquet facilities. This romantic hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a picnic area. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Bloemendaal is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 2
- Free parking
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Parking nearby
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free self parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Plasma TV
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
De Rusthoek - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Tennis lessons on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12.5 per person (approximately)