Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
- One Queen and One Single Bed
BEST WESTERN Alpine Motor Inn is quality AAA 4-star rated accommodation
Katoomba-Leura eco-friendly accommodation is located within 3 acres of peaceful and secluded gardens, just minutes drive from all the natural attractions of the World Heritage Blue Mountains National Park.
Our fully licensed Rosewood Cottage Restaurant, is open for Breakfast Saturday and Sunday and Dinner Monday to Saturday.
Room with LCD Digital TV, Climate Control Air-Con, Electric Blankets. Plus free internet access in foyer for 1 hour, In room wireless internet available. Receive Qantas Frequent Flyer points.
BEST WESTERN Alpine Motor Inn is quality AAA 4-star rated accommodation, featuring well-appointed king, queen and family guest rooms. All rooms are non-smoking and include ensuite bathrooms, heating, reverse cycle air-conditioning, LCD Digital flat screen TV and wireless internet. Guests are welcome to enjoy our additional onsite facilities including our restaurant, free parking, public access internet terminal and room service.
Our fully licensed Rosewood Cottage Restaurant is open for breakfast Saturday and Sunday and dinner Monday to Saturday, closed Sunday nights. Bookings essential.
Katoomba's main shopping centre, railway station, hiking trails, major golf courses, Indoor Aquatic Centre and Scenic World (railway, cableway, walkway, and skyway) and the Three Sisters lookout are all conveniently located nearby, just a short drive from the motel.
When visiting Katoomba, BEST WESTERN Alpine Motor Inn provides an accommodation option suitable for a night, a week or an even longer stay. Whether visiting the Blue Mountains for business or pleasure, BEST WESTERN Alpine Motor Inn offers great value and personal service.
For personal and professional customer service and a great accommodation location in the Blue Mountains, make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN Alpine Motor Inn today.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 2
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full board rates available
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Room service
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1971
- Free guest parking during stay
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting/conference room
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Mountain view
- Garden view
Make your next Blue Mountains visit a special experience - with a stay at Best Western Alpine Motor Inn. An outstanding location. The fully licensed Rosewood Cottage Restaurant offering an ever popular and extensive variety of delicious, freshly prepared home style meals. Restaurant is open for Breakfast Saturday and Sunday and Dinner Monday to Saturday .Bookings essential.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact the property in advance to receive check-in instructions. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to couples
Caters to seniors
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 15 and AUD 35 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: AUD 350 per room plus AUD 350 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out fee: AUD 65
- Babysitting/childcare fee: AUD 70 per hour, per child
- Additional Details
Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Star - Four, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Motel property is rated 4 stars.