Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Valley View
- One King Bed
Grand Deluxe Room
- One King Bed
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
5-star Victorian hotel with a full-service spa in Katoomba (Katoomba - Leura)
This luxury hotel is located in Katoomba (Katoomba - Leura), close to Three Sisters, Katoomba Scenic World, and Katoomba Golf Course. Nearby attractions also include Sublime Point Lookout.
At Lilianfels Blue Mountains Resort & Spa, recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court and an indoor pool. The hotel also features a full-service spa and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.
In addition to a full-service spa, Lilianfels Blue Mountains Resort & Spa features an outdoor tennis court and an indoor pool. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. This 5-star property offers access to limo/town car service, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2530 square feet (235 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Victorian hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Lilianfels Blue Mountains Resort & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Tennis on site
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Free parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Pool table
- Tour assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 3
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 235
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2530
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Video library
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Billiards or pool table
- Room service (24 hours)
- Outdoor tennis court
- Year Built 1992
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Secure covered parking (surcharge), Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Mountain view
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Darleys Restaurant - Overlooking the pool and garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Closed Sunday and Monday.
The Orangery - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast only.
The Lounge - Overlooking the garden, this brasserie specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered.
Echoes Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor tennis court and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
Lilianfels Spa has 4 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. This mountain view spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna, and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. Visitors of this garden view spa can round out their time of relaxation with a trip to the boutique.
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Spa boutique
- Courtyard view from spa
- Garden view from spa
- Mountain view from spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
All guests must be at least 18 years of age to check-in without an adult. Pets are welcome subject to availability (due to maximum numbers restrictions). Pets are not permitted access to the restaurants, spa, or swimming pools. Owners will be charged for any damages with a minimum value of $500 that may occur to hotel property in the event of a pet's misbehavior. Owners are asked to keep pets from sitting on furniture within the lounge areas of the hotel.
Credit card fees: Visa and Mastercard – Fee of 1.5% will apply Amex/Diners and JCB – Fee of 3.5% will apply
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 25 for adults and AUD 10 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 5 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: AUD 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 15 per stay
- Pet fee: AUD 89 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Pet deposit: AUD 89 per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Babysitting/childcare fee: AUD 25 per hour, per child (ages 1 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 100 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Lilianfels Blue Mountains Resort & Spa is listed in the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.