Availability: Lilianfels Blue Mountains Resort & Spa
5-star Victorian hotel with 4 restaurants in Katoomba (Katoomba - Leura)
This luxury hotel is located in Katoomba (Katoomba - Leura), close to Three Sisters, Katoomba Scenic World, and Katoomba Golf Course. Nearby attractions also include Sublime Point Lookout.
In addition to 4 restaurants, Lilianfels Blue Mountains Resort & Spa features an outdoor tennis court. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lilianfels Blue Mountains Resort & Spa Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Lilianfels Blue Mountains Resort & Spa features an outdoor tennis court and an indoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of limo/town car service and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2530 square feet (235 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Victorian hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Lilianfels Blue Mountains Resort & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 85
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 3
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 235
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 2530
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Billiards or pool table
- Room service (24 hours)
- Outdoor tennis court
- Year Built 1992
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Darleys Restaurant - Overlooking the pool and garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days
The Orangery - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast only.
The Lounge - Overlooking the garden, this brasserie specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Echoes Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor tennis court and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Lilianfels Spa has 4 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna, and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Lilianfels Blue Mountains Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 25 for adults and AUD 10 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 15 per stay
- Pet fee: AUD 89 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Pet deposit: AUD 89 per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 100 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Lilianfels Blue Mountains Resort & Spa is listed in the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.