Comfort RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Boekend inn with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this inn is close to Town Hall, St Martinus Kerk, and Limburgs Museum. Local attractions also include Van Bommel Van Dam and Chateau Holtmuhle.
In addition to a restaurant, Maashof features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The inn offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
2 meeting rooms are available. This Boekend inn also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Maashof is a smoke-free property.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 200
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 2011
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Maashof - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
Maashof Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per room (varies based on length of stay)