Availability: Alicante Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Bogota hostal with a restaurant
Situated in Bogota, this hostal is close to 54 Plaza Shopping Centre, National University of Colombia, and Campin Stadium. Also nearby are Nemesio Camacho Stadium and Av. Chile Shopping Centre.
Alicante Hotel features a restaurant, complimentary wireless Internet access, and tour/ticket assistance.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Alicante Hotel Amenities
The hostal offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 9
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Alicante Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Alicante Hotel Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6000 per person, per night