Availability: Ambar Hotel
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel in Bogota (Old Town La Candelaria) near Plaza de Bolivar
This hotel is located in Bogota (Old Town La Candelaria), close to Emerald Museum, Plaza de Bolivar, and Torre Colpatria. Also nearby are Monserrate and Iglesia de la Tercera Orden.
Amenities at Ambar Hotel include a 24-hour front desk and tour/ticket assistance.
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, phones, and bathrooms with bathtubs or showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ambar Hotel Amenities
Ambar Hotel features tour/ticket assistance and room service (during limited hours). The property has a 24-hour front desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Ambar Hotel Policies & Fees
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
All citizens of Colombia will be charged the national value-added tax