Book your room at Ambar Hotel
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel in Bogota (Old Town La Candelaria) near Plaza de Bolivar
This hotel is located in Bogota (Old Town La Candelaria), close to Emerald Museum, Plaza de Bolivar, and Torre Colpatria. Also nearby are Monserrate and Iglesia de la Tercera Orden.
In addition to a restaurant, Ambar Hotel features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a 24-hour front desk.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Bogota hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Ambar Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 3 PM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
All citizens of Colombia will be charged the national value-added tax