Book your room at Aparta-Hotel Villa Ines
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Bogota hostal with a rooftop terrace
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hostal is close to Plaza de las Americas Shopping Mall, Corferias Convention Center, and Bogota National Capitol. Local attractions also include Plaza de Bolivar and Torre Colpatria.
In addition to a rooftop terrace, Aparta-Hotel Villa Ines provides laundry facilities, free self parking, and tour/ticket assistance.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Aparta-Hotel Villa Ines
At your hotel
Aparta-Hotel Villa Ines features a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Separate sitting area
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Separate living room
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate bedroom
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:00 AM.
Room service is available.
The fine print for Aparta-Hotel Villa Ines
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at midnight
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 3:00 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: USD 5 per person (approximately)
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.