Book your room at Bogota Hostel Mr Warrot
Double Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
ApartmentMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Shared DormitoryMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Eco-friendly hostel in Bogota (Old Town La Candelaria) near Plaza de Bolivar
This eco-friendly hostel is located in Bogota (Old Town La Candelaria), close to Chorro de Quevedo Square, Plaza de Bolivar, and Monserrate. Also nearby are Torre Colpatria and Externado University of Colombia.
Bogota Hostel Mr Warrot provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a safe deposit box at the front desk, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a television in the lobby.
Guestrooms have kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and safes; rooms also include a turndown service and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bogota Hostel Mr Warrot
- The Overview
A complimentary breakfast is served on weekdays. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hostel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a television in the lobby.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free breakfast
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- The Room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Turndown service
- Shower only
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping - weekdays only
- The Eats
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast on weekdays.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
The Fine Print for Bogota Hostel Mr Warrot
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Legambiente Turismo thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.