Book your room at Bogota Hostel Mr Warrot
Double Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
ApartmentMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bogota hostel in Old Town La Candelaria, walk to Plaza de Bolivar
Located in Old Town La Candelaria, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Chorro de Quevedo Square and Plaza de Bolivar. Torre Colpatria is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) away.
Free newspapers, a TV in the lobby, and a front-desk safe are available at this hostel. Free weekday breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and safes. Other amenities available to guests include kitchens, rainfall showerheads, and down comforters. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A complimentary breakfast is served on weekdays. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Bogota hostel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a television in the lobby.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 4
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- Free WiFi
- Housekeeping - weekdays only
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast on weekdays.
- Accessible path of travel
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.