Availability: Bogota Hostel Mr Warrot
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- One Double Bed
- Four Single Beds
- One Single Bed
Eco-friendly hostel in Bogota (Old Town La Candelaria) near Plaza de Bolivar
This eco-friendly hostel is located in Bogota (Old Town La Candelaria), close to Chorro de Quevedo Square, Plaza de Bolivar, and Monserrate. Also nearby are Torre Colpatria and Externado University of Colombia.
Bogota Hostel Mr Warrot provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a safe deposit box at the front desk, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a television in the lobby.
Guestrooms have kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and safes; rooms also include a turndown service and complimentary TV Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bogota Hostel Mr Warrot Amenities
A complimentary breakfast is served on weekdays. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hostel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a television in the lobby.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free breakfast
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Turndown service
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Mountain view
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping - weekdays only
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast on weekdays.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Bogota Hostel Mr Warrot Policies & Fees
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Legambiente Turismo thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.