Book your room at Bogota Marriott Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Studio Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4.5-star hotel in Bogota with 2 restaurants
Situated near the airport, in Bogota, this spa hotel is close to El Tiempo Newspaper Bogota, U.S. Embassy, and Virgilio Barco Library. Also nearby are Bogota Botanical Garden and Maloka Science Museum.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Bogota Marriott Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bogota Marriott Hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Bogota Marriott Hotel provides a health club and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3714 square feet (345 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Bogota Marriott Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 239
- Number of floors - 10
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 3714
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 345
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- 24-hour business center
- Year Built 2009
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $16.00 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $16.00 USD / per day ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Pimento - This theme restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Tanoshii Sushi Bar - This restaurant specializes in sushi and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 3
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Roll-in shower
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Bogota Marriott Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 16 per day (rates may vary)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.