Book your room at Bogota Plaza Summit Hotel
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Business SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star hotel in Bogota with 2 restaurants
Situated in the entertainment district, this spa hotel is close to La Castellana National Theater, Park 93, and World Trade Center. Also nearby are Virrey Park and Del Chico Park.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Bogota Plaza Summit Hotel features a health club. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bogota Plaza Summit Hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Bogota Plaza Summit Hotel features a health club and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 15 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Bogota Plaza Summit Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 192
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee shop or café
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1978
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Memory foam mattress
- Pillow menu
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
La Macuira - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
Carpaccio - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open daily
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Bogota Plaza Summit Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 1 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8000 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: COP 19000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 75744 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: COP 15853 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 52845 per night
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.