Book your room at Casa Platypus
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Shared DormitoryMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Hostel in Bogota (Old Town La Candelaria) near Plaza de Bolivar
This hostel is located in Bogota (Old Town La Candelaria), close to University of the Andes, Plaza de Bolivar, and Monserrate. Also nearby are Torre Colpatria and Chorro de Quevedo Square.
A complimentary full breakfast is available. Casa Platypus also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a rooftop terrace, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This Bogota hostel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and laundry facilities.
Casa Platypus has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 2
- Free! Free breakfast
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi , Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
- Separate sitting area
- Free! Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Separate living room
- Room service
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Room service is available.
Check-in time starts at midnight
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.