Book your room at Cosmos Insignia Hotel
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
4-star romantic hotel with 2 restaurants in Bogota (Chico)
This romantic hotel is located in Bogota (Chico), close to Park 93, World Trade Center, and Del Chico Park. Also nearby are Museum Mercedes Sierra de Perez and Virrey Park.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Cosmos Insignia Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Plasma televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, iPod docking stations, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cosmos Insignia Hotel
At your hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Cosmos Insignia Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 299
- Number of floors - 8
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Year Built 2012
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Individually furnished
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Maikei - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Cafe Primavera - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Cosmos Insignia Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 3 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6000 per person, per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.