Availability: GHL Hotel Capital
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior Triple Room, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Bogota hotel with 2 restaurants
Situated near the airport, in Bogota, this hotel is close to Maloka Science Museum, U.S. Embassy, and El Tiempo Newspaper Bogota. Also nearby are Bogota Botanical Garden and Salitre Plaza Shopping Mall.
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is available. GHL Hotel Capital also features a roundtrip airport shuttle, 2 restaurants, and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, iPod docking stations, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
GHL Hotel Capital Amenities
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 200 square feet (19 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
GHL Hotel Capital has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Number of floors - 10
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Meeting rooms
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 19
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 200
- Free self parking
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Espresso maker
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
AZAFRAN - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
EL PASO STEAK HOUSE - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
GHL Hotel Capital Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 6 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Optional resort fee: COP 6500 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.