Book your room at Hotel Augusta
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds
Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed
Junior Suite, 2 Single Beds
Family-friendly hotel in Bogota (Old Town La Candelaria) near Plaza de Bolivar
Located in the heart of Bogota, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Rosario Square, Gold Museum, and Emerald Museum. Also nearby are Colon Theater and Mint House Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Augusta features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and desks; rooms also include bathrobes and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- The Overview
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 5423 square feet (504 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Number of floors - 14
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 504
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5423
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- The Room
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- The Eats
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
San Restaurante - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Cafe NAS - This café specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The Fine Print for Hotel Augusta
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is 1 PM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6000 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 40000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 60000 per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.