Book your room at Hotel Bogota Regency
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 adult, 1 child
Junior Suite, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 1 adult, 1 child
Bogota hotel with 2 restaurants
Situated in the entertainment district, this hotel is close to Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall, UniCentro, and World Trade Center. Local attractions also include Park 93 and Del Chico Park.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hotel Bogota Regency features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Bogota Regency
- At your hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guests can use the business facilities at a partner hotel. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), an area shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is available nearby for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Hotel Bogota Regency is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Computer rental
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference center
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Translation services
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Secure parking, Self parking, RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking (limited spaces), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 9:30 AM.
Retaurante Phoenicia - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Hotel Bogota Regency
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 1 PM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 4 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 23 per vehicle (one way)
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.