Book your room at Hotel Casa Medina Bogotá
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4.5-star luxury hotel with 2 restaurants in Bogota (Financial District)
This luxury hotel is located in Bogota (Financial District), close to Granahorrar Shopping Centre, Av. Chile Shopping Centre, and High Technology Center. Also nearby are Unilago Shopping Centre and Atlantis Plaza Shopping Mall.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hotel Casa Medina Bogotá features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature fireplaces and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 4 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 58
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 5
- Meeting rooms
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Free! Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of restaurants - 2
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free! Free self parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free! Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
La Trattoria - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hotel Casa Medina Bogotá
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Destination fee: COP 40600 per accommodation, per night
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7234 per person, per night
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- Breakfast fee: COP 43000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 45000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 240000 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.