Availability: Hotel Casa Medina Bogotá
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4.5-star luxury hotel with 2 restaurants in Bogota (Financial District)
This luxury hotel is located in Bogota (Financial District), close to Granahorrar Shopping Centre, Av. Chile Shopping Centre, and High Technology Center. Also nearby are Unilago Shopping Centre and Atlantis Plaza Shopping Mall.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hotel Casa Medina Bogotá features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature fireplaces and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Casa Medina Bogotá Amenities
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 4 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 5
- Meeting rooms
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of restaurants - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
La Trattoria - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Casa Medina Bogotá Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Destination fee: COP 40600 per accommodation, per night
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7234 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- Breakfast fee: COP 43000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 45000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 240000 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.