Book your room at Hotel Charleston Bogota
Luxury Bogota hotel in Zona Rosa with free parking
Located in Zona Rosa, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Rockefeller Casino, El Retiro Shopping Centre, and Andino Commercial Center. Atlantis Plaza Shopping Mall and Unilago Shopping Centre are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
All 58 rooms boast iPads and offer free WiFi and iPod docks. Sitting areas and refrigerators are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Charleston Bogota is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Number of floors - 5
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 1945
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
La Biblioteca - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
The fine print for Hotel Charleston Bogota
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Destination fee: COP 40600 per accommodation, per night
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7234 per person, per night
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 450000 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.