Please enter your travel dates.
Art Deco hotel in Bogota (Centro International) near Torre Colpatria
In city center
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Bogota (Centro International), close to Torre Colpatria, Plaza de Bolivar, and Monserrate. Also nearby are Museum of Modern Art of Bogota and Planetario Distrital.
2 restaurants, a bar/lounge
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hotel de la Ville Boutique features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a business center.
All guestrooms include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), laptop-compatible safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge.
A business center is on site. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 7
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Hotel de la Ville Boutique has 2 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Nutrition consultation in spa
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.