Book your room at Hotel el Campín
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Bogota (Teusaquillo)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Bogota (Teusaquillo), close to 54 Plaza Shopping Centre, Av. Chile Shopping Centre, and San Martin Mall. Also nearby are Granahorrar Shopping Centre and National University of Colombia.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel el Campín features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel el Campín
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. 2 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel el Campín has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 5
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1995
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Caribbean Soul - This restaurant specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hotel el Campín
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 1 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6000 per person, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 65140 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.