Availability: Hotel el Campín
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Family-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Bogota (Teusaquillo)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Bogota (Teusaquillo), close to 54 Plaza Shopping Centre, Av. Chile Shopping Centre, and San Martin Mall. Also nearby are Granahorrar Shopping Centre and National University of Colombia.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel el Campín features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel el Campín Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment. 2 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Hotel el Campín is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1995
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free secure outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free movie channels
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Caribbean Soul - This restaurant specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel el Campín Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6000 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 65140 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.