Book your room at Hotel Hill House
Standard SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Economy RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in the entertainment district, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Usaquén Flea Market and Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall. UniCentro and World Trade Center are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 31 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and iPod docks. Minibars and room service are standard, as are plasma TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Bogota hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 8
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Plasma TV
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
La Farfalla - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 12 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 70000 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for COP 70000 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8700.00 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: COP 16000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 45000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: COP 70000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 70000 per night
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.