Availability: Hotel La Sabana
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hostal in Bogota near Torre Colpatria
Located in the city center of Bogota, this hostal is connected to the airport and within walking distance of National Library of Colombia and Torre Colpatria. Also nearby are Plaza de Bolivar and Monserrate.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel La Sabana features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature coffee/tea makers along with desks and a turndown service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel La Sabana Amenities
The hostal offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Bogota hostal also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2010.
Hotel La Sabana is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 1972
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
RESTAURANTE LA SABANA - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open select days
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Hotel La Sabana Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 6 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-out time is 4 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to women only
Caters to men only
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.