Availability: Hotel Le Manoir Bogota
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Run of HouseMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Suite, TerraceMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Bogota hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the entertainment district, this hotel is close to La Castellana National Theater, World Trade Center, and UniCentro. Also nearby are Park 93 and Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Le Manoir Bogota features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Le Manoir Bogota Amenities
In addition to a sauna, Hotel Le Manoir Bogota features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 30 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2013.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 6
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1999
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free valet parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le Chateu - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the health club without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Steam room in spa
Hotel Le Manoir Bogota Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 5500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- In-room safe
- Concierge/valet service
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: COP 22000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 25000 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.