Availability: Hotel Lido
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Art Deco hostal in Bogota (Old Town La Candelaria) near Plaza de Bolivar
Located in the heart of Bogota, this hostal is within walking distance of Bogota National Capitol and Plaza de Bolivar. Also nearby are Monserrate and Torre Colpatria.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Hotel Lido provides dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance.
All guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Lido Amenities
Hotel Lido features tour/ticket assistance and dry cleaning/laundry services. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) is offered to guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Airport transportation
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1972
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Lido Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 6:00 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1:00 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 30000 per vehicle
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.