Book your room at Hotel Muisca
3-star Bogota hotel in Old Town La Candelaria, walk to Plaza de Bolivar
Located in Old Town La Candelaria, this spa hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Botero Museum and Plaza de Bolivar. Military Museum of Colombia and Rafael Pombo Foundation are also within 5 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a snack bar/deli, a sauna, and a steam room are onsite.
All 13 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include furnished balconies or patios and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Muisca features a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of limo/town car service and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 50 square feet (5 square meters). This Bogota hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a theme park shuttle, and an area shuttle. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2011.
Hotel Muisca is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 5
- Year Built 2011
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 50
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Nencatacoa - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open 24 hours.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and guests can order late night fare from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Body treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 5000 per person, per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.