Availability: Hotel Platinum Suite
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Bogota eco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Corferias Convention Center, National University of Colombia, and Attorney General's Building. Also nearby are Cundinamarca Government Building and Administrative Court of Cundinamarca.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hotel Platinum Suite features a conference center. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
In addition to premium digital television, guestrooms include beds with Tempur-Pedic mattresses, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Platinum Suite Amenities
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request), a shopping center shuttle, and a train station pick-up service. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 10
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of meeting rooms -
- Complimentary reception
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 10
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- First-run movies
- Pillow menu
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Platinum bar - Overlooking the garden, this gastropub specializes in Latin American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open 24 hours.
El Cafetal - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
- Roll-in shower
Hotel Platinum Suite Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 3000 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 40000 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Groene Sluetel thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.