Book your room at Hotel Rosales Plaza
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Room (Run of the house)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Bogota (Financial District)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Bogota (Financial District), close to Granahorrar Shopping Centre, Av. Chile Shopping Centre, and Unilago Shopping Centre. Also nearby are Atlantis Plaza Shopping Mall and El Retiro Shopping Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Rosales Plaza features complimentary bicycles. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, laptop-compatible safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Front desk
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 2798 square feet (260 square meters) include a conference center and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free! Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 260
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Year Built 1997
- Conference space size (feet) - 2798
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free! Free self parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free! Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Quinta Avenida - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free! Complimentary bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Hotel Rosales Plaza
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 1 PM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8000 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: COP 36000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 42000 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.