Availability: Hotel Salitre Rugal
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Junior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Beaux Arts hotel in Bogota with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Bogota, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Corferias Convention Center, Attorney General's Building, and Cundinamarca Government Building. Also nearby are National University of Colombia and Administrative Court of Cundinamarca.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Salitre Rugal features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
In addition to premium satellite television, guestrooms include beds with Tempur-Pedic mattresses, private spa tubs, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Salitre Rugal Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 500 square feet (45 square meters). For a surcharge, the property provides a theme park shuttle and a shopping center shuttle. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Concierge services and a complimentary grocery shopping service can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2010.
Hotel Salitre Rugal is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary reception
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 7
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 500
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 45
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Designer toiletries
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Sofa bed
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Separate living room
- Private spa tub
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Separate bedroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Hotel Salitre Rugal has a restaurant on site.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and 24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Salitre Rugal Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: COP 8000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 40000 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through San Francisco Green Business thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.